Thursday, December 10, 2009

3 Tests With Faint Lines...11 Days Late????

My last normal period was probably the 4th of last month. I still haven't gotten my period, so it's around 11 days late. I found out my friend is preggo and we want to be preggo together so I'm wondering if this is all affecting my judgements...



I took a 1st resp. pregnancy test 2 nights ago after about 5 hours of no peeing. After 1 or 2 minutes there was a very VERY faint pink second line. I thought I might be imagining it. So I took another one in the morning. After about 2 or 3 minutes it showed the same faint line. I thought maybe it might be bad tests since I figured the second test with the early morning pee should be darker. So I bought another box and held my pee alllllll day (12 hours!) and an even fainter line showed up after like almost 10 minutes. I have taken millions of these over the past few years and have never seen a faint line like these...that I can remember anyway.



Still no period, and very light (barely enough to wipe) bleeding toward the end of today.



3 Tests With Faint Lines...11 Days Late????paramount theater



Very Very High Possiblity that you ARE .. now you should go to your doctor, er, or famliy planting and get a real test done and go from there! Good Luck



3 Tests With Faint Lines...11 Days Late????theatre opera theater



My line was very faint this prgnancy...when I had my first baby 3 years ago it was instantly really dark....you sound pregnant to me!
If there's a line...even faint....then it's positive. It's faint because it's recent. The ones we use in the hospital lab where I work are sensitive enough to get results after about 10 days. If there's a faint line then we recommend re-testing in 48 - 72 hours. The home tests can give false negatives, but not false positives so it's likely that you're pregnant. Re-test in a couple of days to be sure. Congratulations. :)
omg dont hold your pee in for 12 hrs thats real bad just go to planned parenthood or your doc and get a blood test tell the doc what u told us..you could be pregnant ive heard faint line just means the levels are low. or it could be faulty if you did the test wrong....
Don't wait too long (10 min. is usually the maximum time) to see the pg test - a line can eventually appear.



Usually, any line, even faint is a sign you're pg!



Go get a blood test to confirm because any line is (usually) a positive.



The bleeding you're seeing is implantation bleeding. Totally normal at 10 days after a missed period, if you're pg.
i had only a faint line with all 3 of my pregnancies. i used first responce all three times. with this pregnancy i tested the day before my period was due. with my second i tested when i was 5 days late. with my first i tested when i was 14 weeks pregnant. with the first i didn't want to be pregnant. that's why i tested so late. i was only 17 and didn't know any better. your most likely pregnant. oh and don't hold your pee in UTI's are not fun and bad for future baby.
I was 18weeks pregnant when I found out I was pregnant and did my home test. I did two and both of them were faint so far into the pregnancy. If you had three POS, no matter how faint you might want to go to the doctor because from the sounds of it, you are pregnant.
you need to get a blood test- you wouldn't be producing hcg to get a positive preg test if the bleeding was implantation- I would like to say you're pregnant but unfortunately it could be an early miscarriage too. Have you tried to use one of the digital pregnancy tests that have the "pregnant" "not pregnant" read out? I always preferred them since there's no guessing.



I'm sorry to throw the miscarriage word in there- it is a scary word but more reason to get checked and make sure you're ok. GL I hope you get your baby
If there is a second line, no matter how faint it usually means your pregnant. These tests measure if the HCG hormone is present and that is only present in pregnant women. But go to your Dr and have the test confirmed and also checked if the pregnancy is where it should be and not ectopic. The light bleeding , I think, is normal, at least I also had that around the same time after my missed period when I was pregnant. Well, congratulations! And all the best
It could be possible you are pregnant. You already did 3 tests, so t would be kind of non sense for me to tell you test again...



Ensure the line you saw on your test were pink, not gray or shadow looking. If they were gray or shadow looking, it could be what they call an Evaporation line. It appears close to the end of 10 minutes or after, depending on the brand. You should never read a test after 10 minutes and never pull one put of the bin to "double check it".



We were trying for over a year ad I gave myself plenty of false hope from it.



Together with your very light period, it does sound like you are pregnant, so ou should get a blood test done by your doctor, so if you are you can get started on your care right away!



Best wishes and good luck for you!
faint line means pregnancy. i am 100% sure that you are pregnant and i am cerebrating with you since its also your wish to be preggo the same time with your friend.



i advise you to take the alternative way (BLOOD TEST)
Sounds like you are pregnant. With my son I never did get a real looking positive on a home test. It just showed up with a barely there pink hint.. I tried like 5 different tests and they all showed the same. I was pregnant.. lol.



Best way is to wait for a blood test, we wont be able to tell you for sure if you are pregnant :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter