Saturday, December 5, 2009

Think I''m pregnant, period one month late, negative results?

So my last period was Feb 20 so I'm now over a month late (I'm usually very regular) and really trying to get pregnant, but I've taken like 3 hpt's and they're all negative! It's really frustrating because I've been exhausted lately and I've had very tender boobs and some stomach cramping and I sort of feel like I'm pregnant but my results are coming out negative. Could I be pregnant even though the tests are negative? Could I have tested too early? What should I do??



Think I''m pregnant, period one month late, negative results?performing art center



You can go get a blood test done at the doctor's. Normally this wouldn't be too early to test, but if your cycle was delayed you might have had conception happen later than normal. If you turn out to be pregnant you can find out how far along you are with an ultrasound.



Think I''m pregnant, period one month late, negative results?theatre tickets opera theater



Go to the Dr. and get a blood test and/or ultrasound. Your period could be late because of stress or anxiety over wanting to be pregnant. Good luck.
No the test should get it by now. BUT, know that test can come out negative cuz they don't "work" on you. I have heard of Women testing and it never showing up but them being anywhere from 3-6 months pregnant. SO there is a chance you are pregnant. Go to doctor and get a blood test. That is the best way of knowing. They may to an ultra sound just to makes sure everything is alright. If you are a month late then you would be able to tell on a test by now. Stress can cause you to have a late or missed period. But i would go to the doctor or a clinic as soon as possible.



Good luck and if you need anything shoot me an e-mail!
yes you could be pregs. Go see a real doctor to get a blood test.



or.. you might not have your cycle because of your exhaustion.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter