Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why am I receiving my mail so late?

I have been noticing that I receive emails very late in my yahoo inbox since the last week. There is often a delay of a whole day i.e. my friends send me an email and i dont get it all the day and the next day when i check my mail their mail is there. It is causing me a lot f trouble cos a lot of work related mail are also being delayed. Please tell me what to d o?



Why am I receiving my mail so late?violin



The cause is multi-dimentional. It may be because of slow internet connection,problem with the server of Mail with your 'webmaster', active java scriptings,applets not enabled, corrupted browser cache,windows firewall or any personal anti-virus firewall (being too tight to communicate),



The problem can be from other party also but in that case it has to be temporary



contact Yahoo! feedback support if you wish



You can fill out a feedback form online:



http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/...



You can also E-Mail the Yahoo! Customer Care:



y_answers_team@yahoo.com



cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com (Y! Customer Support)



mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com (Email Support)



Contact Yahoo by phone:



Yahoo! Customer Service



866-562-7219



You can also fill out these "Online Help" forms, which lets Yahoo know that you're experiencing a problem, and wait for a reply from Yahoo Customer Support:



http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter