Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help what 2 do when he is LATE?

I might have asked this question 2many times. My boyfriend and I been living together for about a year and a half and it鈥檚 always the same problem WHY ARE YOU LATE? NOW it鈥檚 his 1st time out after our last fight and he went out with his friends around 9pm and its 8:45 am and he stills not back I got really mad because his phone is off. I get mad b/c I can鈥檛 get in touch with him but at the same time I am pretty confident to the type of person he is. I know who I have by my side and I completely trust in him. He called me and I told him that maybe we should go back to a real girlfriend and boyfriend relationship and stop pretending that we are a married couple. I told him that he is not ready for this. Now I need 2make a decision keep it b/c I don鈥檛 want him 2 feel like I鈥檓 playing. Is it a good idea to go backwards in a relationship and make him prove to me that he is ready for a new step?



Help what 2 do when he is LATE?oper



it might be but the bf might not like it



Help what 2 do when he is LATE?hollywood theater opera theater



Well I don't blame you for being a little upset that he isn't home yet and that he isn't answering your calls. If that was my boyfriend I would be sooo angry at him.



I don't think it's healthy for one person in the relationship to go out. And leave the other at home. It just causes problems.



You need to tell him his choices. And tell him to make up his mind.
Maybe he is like my ex.



"She slept in her car all night".
yes defiantly go backwards if you don't there soon wont be any relationship to work on so when he gets back sit down and have that chat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter