Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are the Chances i am pregnant im five weeks late 4 my period & have taken a test once a wee

The last time i got my period was in febuary and it was 2 days late and only for 1 day. on the week of my first missed period i took a test and it was neg. i asked my doc she said come back in a week so i did and i ave taked about 8 test all negative last week i should have gotten my regular period meaning i and now five weeks late. I have very tender nipples and sometimes light cramping and definately eating more! what are the chances of me being prego? do you think i am? what do i do?



What are the Chances i am pregnant im five weeks late 4 my period %26amp; have taken a test once a week all negativeperforming show



I think you are worrying too much just relax and let your period come. I don't think ur pregnant, but then again I don't know.



Good Luck!!!



What are the Chances i am pregnant im five weeks late 4 my period %26amp; have taken a test once a week all negativeopera score opera theater



I am not so sure about the person who answered this above me .....mentally disturbed..... anyhow back to your question.... The most accurate test would be to go to the ob and have a blood test done.... also some women dont have a positive until 6 weeks or so along because each day more Hgh is present in your blood.... try to take a test in about a week, if all else fails the Dr can do an internal ultra sound...good luck
Not preg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter