Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I get I nice coffee late night in Manchester, UK?

I'm looking for a nice coffee (i.e. starbucks/cafe nero style) late night in manchester - you know after 10 pm or whatever. Any help greatly appreciated!



Where can I get I nice coffee late night in Manchester, UK?tickets



My mate Ron has a bed sit in Moss side.... he is normally wide awake till about 4 in the morning...he has a kettle...mind the cord though...he actually electrocuted himself once, (but said it felt great! (?) and he always has a massive tin off Gold Blend that he gets from the cash and carry, along with powdered milk (only a rip off Coffee Mate mind) and Sweetex! (he kept eating the sugar with a dessert spoon, so it's for the best) You can sit and listen to Techno or watch the Good Life on UK gold with him...smashing.



Where can I get I nice coffee late night in Manchester, UK?ballet opera theater



I dont know ....LOL........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter