Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm in a bind.....I'm late....and confussed.?

My period 3 weeks late. My last period was Oct.9th though the 12th. I'm pretty regular so I know that I'm more than likely pregnant. The thing is that up until a month or so ago I've been messing with the same guy, him and only him, for over a year. My main guy, lets call him guy #1, and I have been having sex regularly. Within the past 2 months we've been using condoms everytime. There's a possibility that maybe once we didn't but neither of us is sure. Anyways so heres the weird part...Last month, Oct.13th and 14th, I caught up w/one of my ex's, Guy #2, and we messed around a few times. Not sex but other stuff. W/O being too graphic there were hands all over the place, fingers all over the place and lots of rubbing. He was really wet but didn't fully *** I dont think.



My question is that I've heard it's possible to get pregnant without having sex, if the sperm gets close enough, and i'm sure it was close enough. With the timing and stuff who would the dad be? Ideas please!!!



I'm in a bind.....I'm late....and confussed.?greek theater



take a test



I'm in a bind.....I'm late....and confussed.?performing arts show opera theaterdo not trust condoms it only worth 90-96% there's still a changes and please used it once. don't play with it before using. Report It


Youre worrying about nothing. There's no need to be CONFUSED. Some women have had late periods w/o having sexual contact with other men. But the fact you cheated on Guy#1 shows how much of a shallow woman you are.



you're despicable.
I seriously doubt that its #2s baby. I took classes in college and they never said such a thing. Im now pregnant and my guy always pulled away in enough time. Infact, first time together and i got pregnant. its #1s baby, rest assured.
you can only be pregnant one way through your coochie.
yeah its true.. he could be your babys daddy. talk to a doctor and make shure guy #2 knows .. and if u dont wanna tell your man about this i shuggest u dont tell him. if u tell him what happened and it is his baby then things might get worser than if u didnt tell him.. maybe u should wait until u find out whos it is
Guy #1... I don't think its true about if its close enough. I believe it has to be "let loose" inside you. Have you taken a test??? Get an appointment with your obgyn. Good luck
if you have use a condom every single time and it didnt break than you are safe on that one it would have to be guy number two.yes you can get pregnate if it was close enough.to your. vaginal area. the area arround your whole pubic area. thats all it takes. its him if the condom never broke. defanatley number two.
Yes it is possible. I had a friend get pregnant messing around. It's pretty hard to do, but as long as sperm has contact with the vagina there is a chance it could happen.



You say you and your boyfriend aren't sure if there was a time you didn't use a condom then you probably didnt. If you use condoms every time then there wouldnt be any doubt if you used it that time instead.



Being that you said you were with your ex just one day after your period ended and didn't even penetrate...I would venture to say it's your boyfriend who is the father. I doubt you would have been fertile the day after your period ended unless you have a VERY short cycle (which is possible btw)...sperm can live in your vagina for a few days..but unless you have a short cycle I doubt it was him.
Take a test and maybe go on Maury????
Since #2 was right after your period, chances are it's guy #1's. Ovulation happens in the middle of the menstrual cycle. Whether or not you used condoms with #1, unfortunately, they aren't reliable as a source of birth control. If you are pregnant, baby's dna is the only 99.9% answer, but I think there is a very remote chance of #2 being the father. Good luck.
Honey you can quit worrying. If you started your period on the 9th of October that means that you were ovulating on the 23rd of October. You were not fertile on the 13th or the 14th. Unless you are ovulating ( and you were not) the sperm cannot live more than 24 hours in the acidic environment of the vagina. Those suckers were dead before there was any egg for them to get to. It is true that people have gotten pregnant from what they call "heavy petting" but those folks should be in the Guinness Book of World Records.....really. If your guy did not actually ejaculate then the odds go to zero, real quick. They used to think that preejaculate had viable sperm in it but now they know that under ordinary circumstances it does not. In any case, the chances of getting pregnant from a single act of intercourse, without using anything, are 0 to 20%! Those are NOT very good odds. I am frankly surprised that you managed to get pregnant using condoms but evidently you did. Be happy and go ahead and celebrate. Your "main guy" is gonna be a Daddy! Get ready to enjoy a really magical time in your life!



Feel free to write to me if you have any more questions.



Love and Blessings



Lady T~
Ovulation usually happens roughly 12-14 days after the start of your last period. Since you started your last period on the 9th, you were at your most fertile between the 21st and the 24th of October. While you should not be so pleased with your behaviour, you are lucky that it is your actual boyfriend who has fathered your child. Why don't you take a pregnancy test to make sure?



P.S. This theory goes to hell if you are wrong with your dates. If it was the 20th that you messed around, you are in trouble. Sperm can last inside the womens body for up to 72 hours. Even without ejaculation, if he rubbed up on you when he was secreting seminal fluid, you could have become pregnant by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter