Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tax Refund Direct Deposit 1 week late?

I filed with Turbox Tax and let SBBTral tak the charges out of my refund. After they took the TurboTax charges, they were supposed to deposit the remainder $2458 into my account at my bank. I didn't have money at the time I filed, or I would have just paid Turbo Tax and had the IRS do the direct deposit. The money was supposed to be in my account on Friday of last week. The 29th of February. Here it is almost a week later and it is still not here. My bank says no ACH posts have been made, or attempted to be made to my account. They have also searched all other accounts, and no deposits were made with that exact dollar amount. I have called SBBT and they keep saying that they did their part and I just need to wait for it to show up. They also said they can't put a trace on the money until after 10 days have past. This is getting redicuolous, I need to pay some major bills with that money. I was counting on it to be deposited on Friday.



Tax Refund Direct Deposit 1 week late?performing arts center



It's obvious they want to hold onto the money for as long as possible. Expect to wait another few weeks at least. The more people you allow to dip their fingers into your money along the way the longer it will take to get to you. Don't do it that way next time unless you want to wait forever.



You may still be asking this question in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter