Saturday, December 5, 2009

Am i Pregnant or am i just late??? Im so Freaking Confused wit my body??

On January i got my period on the 19 to the 23 and February i got it on the 17 to 21 and i started having intercourse from the 21 of Feb till a week or 2 this month... Now some girl up here did my ovulation calendar and told me i was suppose to expect my period on the 16, but i havent gotten yet and it is march 19th but i have been crampy a little on and off, gasy and urinating a little more and bloated sometimes.. My 2 sisters got their period a week or 2 before their usual period due date.. Im so confused dont know what to do i also just finish taking a pregnancy test and it came out negative.. Can i be pregnant and it can be 2 soon to find out or can my period be late???



Am i Pregnant or am i just late??? Im so Freaking Confused wit my body??comedy show



I have had this weird lateness before also. I would say that you are more than likely just a little late, since the test said negative. If you don't have your period in the next week then I would then go to the dr. to see if something is going on. Good Luck to You.



Am i Pregnant or am i just late??? Im so Freaking Confused wit my body??greek theater opera theater



I'd retest in a couple of days. Sounds like it could go either way. My first pregnancy tests came back negative for what seemed like an eternity.



This time I got my BFP on 11dpo. I too had AF like cramps, a little bloated and slight increase in urination. Good luck! Here is some baby dust!
I am 4 days late, should have started on March 16. I have read a lot on these boards and across the web that most women just don't produce a high enough hCG (pregnancy hormone) to be detected. Also, some at home prego test have different sensitivities. It might be a good idea to wait at lease a week after you missed and try then.



That's what I'm doing.... WAITING

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter