Saturday, December 5, 2009

All ovulation signs positive---Now, 6 days late for my period.?

I ovulated on the 11th. I had EWCM, a positive Ovulation test, and mild ovulation pains.



Just to use up the rest of the ovulation tests, I tested again on the 16th and 17th and they too were testing very positive. But, I had no EWCM. I got really confused about that. But, I'm pretty sure that the 11th was a true ovulation of the month.



Regardless, I am way too late for my period. I took a preg test and it read negative.



Is it possible that I had a positive ovulation test and all other signs of ovulation and didn't ovulate?



All ovulation signs positive---Now, 6 days late for my period.?performing arts show



The OPK only show the LH surge it doesn't necessarily mean you ovulate unfortunately. If you aren't using BBT it may be a good idea for you. It is suposed to be more accurate. It is possible to still be pregnant even though you test negative. Each woman is different as to how fast the horomone builds up in your body to test positive. If you don't get it by monday you might make an apt with your doctor. They can do a blood test. Good luck and lots of baby dust!!



All ovulation signs positive---Now, 6 days late for my period.?opera cd opera theater



It's entirely possible for you to gear up for ovulation and then back off.
It doesn't mean you didn't ovulate. Just because you had sex while you were ovulating, doesn't mean you are going to get pregnant. Sometimes the sperm doesn't reach the egg, or implantation doesn't take place. There are a variety of reasons why a pregnancy doesn't take place when we think it should.



Depending on what test you are using, some require a higher HCG level than other. You're not considered late until 10 days after your period is due, so if you don't get your period in the next four days, test again. If that test is negative, make an appointment to get a blood test. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter