Thursday, December 10, 2009

What will she say? is it too late? please advise me?

I have been in love with this girl from my old high school for 6 years, had less than an hours worth of conversation with her, and havent seen her in five years. She knew I liked her but I never said anything. My plan was to get rich or famous then call her but who knows when that will happen. Im worried its way too late now im 21 and shes 20, and I've moved to another state since then. I always had the feeliong that she loved me too but could be wish full thinking, I figure theres a 5% chance she even remembers me, but I am asking, What will she think if i told her now, should i just keep my mouth shut or what??? please give me advise becuase I am a complete idiot about these things.



What will she say? is it too late? please advise me?performing art center



Just find someone else. Good luck.



What will she say? is it too late? please advise me?theatre tickets opera theater



you wont know untill you try.she might rember you and then again she might not.but you need to atleast try and find out weather she does or not.you might get lucky.
If the crush was that hard then call her u have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
call her what do you have to lose
God, I thought that I am the only one.



This guy... Well, almost the same story as yours, except that I am a girl. Haven't seen him for 7 years this September. We are both 25. And he was always so silent...



Well, you should try. The worst thing that can happen to you is that she doesn't remember you. Or make fun of you (that stopped me every time I wanted to tell all to this guy). But, then... He isn't kind of person that would make fun of other peoples' emotions.



So... I have been preparing myself to go after him for 2 years, because 2 years ago I realized that I won't get over. And I will. I am going to bump into him "accidentally", because I know where he works. Than, only than I will know what else to do. I will see something in his eyes. Or nothing. I will have my answer. Once and for good. Maybe I will tell him, I am not sure how much courage I will have.



But, I have to meet him and deal that matter, because I can't get over him. Every time I meet someone nice I lose that chance because I still have feelings for this guy.



When you do that, if you do that, please tell me how it went. It will be easier for me to try if you success.
find another girl, i donot believe this will work out,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter