Saturday, December 5, 2009

Late period, light Brown spotting started 4 days b4 period time, now dark brown discharge for 8 days

I am 24 years old and have had a normal period for at least a year or so ( meaning every month on the dot I get a period.) I Used to be on BC but have not been on it in over a year ( I don't think the BC is relevant because again I have had regular periods without being on it for a year) . It appears to me to be brown(old blood). I thought I was initially getting my period because of the light brown looking blood, but it never turned red, it just was brown. And there isn't even enough to really wear a pantiliner because it is only present when I use the bathroom.I have always had heavy periods so this is weird. I have had the same partner for one year but I recently got tested( a month ago- all neg) because I do it once a year for good measure. And I haven't been completely good about using protection( i.e. pulling out, yes I know its stupid.) Again I took a pregnancy test in the morning and it came out neg. What is this?????? Any idea???



Late period, light Brown spotting started 4 days b4 period time, now dark brown discharge for 8 days???pacific theater



Dark brown discharge??? not good. See a doctor of some sort.



Late period, light Brown spotting started 4 days b4 period time, now dark brown discharge for 8 days???phantom of the opera opera theater



HI,this is most likely just your body cleansing itself from the last period.Don't worry too much as if there is no pain or unusual smell then its all good.All women experience this from time to time.If however its the same every month go and see your doctor and he can do some tests for you.But I really think that its nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter