Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can i get rid of the late night creeps?

I'm a regular coast to coast AM listener so i cant help but get the lat night creeps after or during the show. I was just wondering if there is any way to get rid of these scares at night i have a very open mind so i think about a lot of the things on the show and sometime at about 2:30 ill start having a hard time going to bed and will frequently see things out of the corner of my eye (of course it my imagination and not shadow people... i think). How can i get rid or prevent the late night creeps? it effects my sleep.



How can i get rid of the late night creeps?regal theater



Options:



1. Tv on but put a timer on it.



2. Night light.



3. Close your eyes and listen to music.



4. Close your eyes and think of a storyline. (Your a superhero)



5. Turn to the side of the bed that has a wall on it.



How can i get rid of the late night creeps?performing art center opera theater



Walk around in the dark and asure yourself that there is nothing to creep you out.(at Night)
When my ex-Husband walked out on me I got the late night creeps, so I bought a children's night light. It goes into the electric socket and just gives off a gentle glow.



Using this for a few weeks was enough to get me past thinking that the bogie man was about to come out of the bathroom!
Use a night light. Stop watching shows that will help along the night creeps. Trust me there is nothing to worry about.
Get on some type of anti-anxiety medicine that can knock you out quicker, just before bedtime like Xanax.
dont eat or drink and sugary foods/drinks before bed time. Stop watching or listening to things that give you the creeps before bed time. Try to do something really relaxing or vigorous to put you to sleep faster.
how about not watching scary movies, especially



at night, i know i don't. but i love scary movies,



but only in daylight.
Is there any way you can record your show so you can listen to it during the day? Hmm...



Also, listen to something upbeat and funny right after listening to your show, or watch a funny show right after, something to calm your mind and your body so you don't think about whatever it is scaring. you.
*throws a sheet over my head and says 'BOO!'*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter