Saturday, December 5, 2009

Late Valentines.....?

My Boyfriend has been in Canada over valentines so, to be all sweet he sent me this HUGE boquet of flowers to my house, which was totally unexpected as we decided 2 do our own Valentines on the 14th of March instead... but this has left me with the dilema of getting him an emergancy token as a thank you for the flowers (i though we were doing the gift thing next month too :S) So ive got a picture frame, but a Black and White pic of us 2 in it and wrote the lyrics of "our song" around the edge, got a choco heart thing and was gonna wrap it up all pretty n things.



You think thats enough of a return token? do i need more? would you like that?



cheers 4 n e help xxx



Late Valentines.....?getting late



I think that would be really cool and more than enough.



Late Valentines.....?regal theater opera theater



you dont need more
That's really nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter