Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need some ideas on recreating a late 80's / early 90's video game theme in my room?

Well, heres the deal, I can honestly say that i would rather play my old nintendo, than play my 360. And in doing so, i would like to have part of my room, as if i really was in the late 80's Early 90's (1988-1993) I personly was only arround 3 durring this time period so i dont remember a whole lot. I want to get an old tv, that was possible made durring those dates, maby some old nintendo posters, just anything to recreate the experience. Its just not the same playing my nes on my Hd LCD, also keep in mind i would like to do this with a budget arround $50 or so dollars. However im not really sure where to begin, i have the nes, which has been restored, and a few of my favorite classics, along with the controllers and guns, Please just send my some ideas on what to do. I would prefer answers from someone who lived durring those specific dates, and was arround 12-16, who now in there 30's thanks again.



I need some ideas on recreating a late 80's / early 90's video game theme in my room?performing arts show



you cant go wrong with mario or pacmen memorabilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter