Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can Plan B cause you to miss period/cause a period to be late?

I took plan b oct. 8 a week later i got my period



oct. 29 took plan b againg, a week later i got my period



(ima SUPER paranoid person...I ALWAYS USE CONDOMS...both times i took plan b was because the condom slipped off for about 2 seconds (literally 2 seconds)



according to my mens. cycle before plan b...i should have gotten my period about 31 days after the last day of my last period... i am now about 11 days late...COULD PLAN B BE TO BLAME FOR MY PERIOD DELAY?



I took a HPT on DEC. 13 and came out neg...(I VERY MUCH DOUBT IM PREG.)



IMA A VERY PARANOID PERSON...SO COULD THE FACT THAT I AM STRESSING ALSO CAUSE THIS?



Can Plan B cause you to miss period/cause a period to be late?globe theater



yes it says it on the instructions and side effects. you need to be on birth control. taking plan b so much is not good for you



Can Plan B cause you to miss period/cause a period to be late?oper opera theater



my girl friend died when she kept having late periods, they was blood clotes in her organs
yes...it most very well can be because you took plan b and now your on a different cycle.



check with a doctor. and try to use another form of birth control. have you considered depo provera?
I took Plan B once and it made my period 10 days late and it was shorter and lighter than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter