Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whenever you must be some place, are you usually, On Time...Before Time,...Late,Late,(Peter Rabbit L

Have you ever been sooo late! that it was all over when you arrived? Or sooo early you became vexed at the long wait for things to get started?



Whenever you must be some place, are you usually, On Time...Before Time,...Late,Late,(Peter Rabbit Late).?globe theater



I promise not to be late tonight(-;



Whenever you must be some place, are you usually, On Time...Before Time,...Late,Late,(Peter Rabbit Late).?oper opera theater



I'm always really early...I find something else to do while I wait.
i`m always early, like before 15 minutes early.no idea why.
Right on time :)
Depends on what the event is and how important it is to me...



To the airport...early, I hate to miss a flight.



To work....late.



Doctor's appointments...on time, they are usually running late anyway, otherwise I would be early.
you can say that again im actually sometimes on time, too early , ever late, peter rabbit late so i think its normal i was even so late to the extent i thought i was early beacuse i found evrything finished and people gone and imagine i waited and waited and waited until i rang sometone to ask if the function was cancled only to realised i was so so so very late
I am generally 5 minutes early or right on the dot
Mostly on time a few was early
I like to be ontime or early. I always try to call and let them know if i'm going to be late.
I used to be early or definately ontime but now i guess im slacking and im usually late. I guess getting up early and planning stuff the night before would be a smart thing, b/c i liked being early or ontime, esp for work. , Tracey
im usually on time, and a bit late a few times, and came so early thrice in our group meetings that i felt like yelling at the last person who arrived late, lol!
I like to arrive on time and Grandpa Grumpy likes to be the first one there---that drives me crazy!!!!
I have never been late for a thing in my entire life. I'm always at least 15 minutes early. On time is fine, being late is rude. I have a brother that is almost always late. Our father said he'd be late for his own funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter