Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who sings this song? "It's too late Im gonna die"?

I heard this song on 106.9 and was able to record the last 10 seconds on my cell phone but didn't get a name out of the radio station. It has a guy as the main singer and it has kind of a soft rock/hip hop rock to it. And its not by Carol King cause I did a google search of the lyrics and I listened to carol king's song and its not her plus shes a female. All help counts thanks peeps! ^_^



P.S. I BELIEVE the guy is saying "It's too late I'm gonna die" and then he repeats it and says something else that I cant make out.



Who sings this song? "It's too late Im gonna die"?greek theater



i'm pretty sure that you are talking about Apologize- One Republic ft. Timbaland.



although, it doesnt go "its too late i'm gonna die". it goes "its too late to apologize".



"I'm holding on your rope,



Got me ten feet off the ground



I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound



You tell me that you need me



Then you go and cut me down, but wait



You tell me that you're sorry



Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...



Chorus



That it's too late to apologize



It's too late



I said it's too late to apologize



It's too late



I'd take another chance, take a fall



Take a shot for you



And I need you like a heart needs a beat



But it's nothing new - yeah



I loved you with the a fire red-



[Apologize lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]



Now it's turning blue, and you say...



"Sorry" like an angel



Heaven let me think was you



But I'm afraid...



Chorus



Whoaa ohhh...



Bridge (guitar/piano)



hey, hey...



It's too late to apologize, it's too late



I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late



I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-



I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-



I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet... off the ground... "



Who sings this song? "It's too late Im gonna die"?performing arts show opera theater



I believe the song is by One Republic. And he is saying " It's too late to appologize." The song is called Appologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter