Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late devoleper?

Im 14 and i havent started puberty yet. Im flat chested and really skinny even though i eat loads. People call me table and its really getting me down. I havent even started my period yet! There are no signs of me developing any time soon! I feel different and i hate it!



Nobody else i no has this problem!



What should i do?



Late devoleper?opera cd



14 isnt late - people devolop at different ages - theres nothing you can do to make it come quicker. tell your freinds it hurts when they call you names and if your really bothered wear a padded bra to maek it look like you have boobs - ut dont worry it will ahppen in its own good time



Late devoleper?opera singer opera theater



I don't think 14 is late. You're not alone. There are many people who are 14 years old and haven't started puberty. People go through puberty at different times. I started puberty a bit early and I was the first girl in my class to have a period.



I'm sure that eventually in time you'll go through puberty. You have nothing to worry about. Take care and good luck.
I'm 14 and I haven't gotten my period either!! Most of my friends have, but they don't care that I haven't. Also, I'm not completely flat chested, but I don't have much, so I wear a padded bra to make me feel okay. I know it will all happen in time. Don't worry, because there are a lot of other girls in your same position.
are you sure your not male ? this could be the simple answer... the other reason is,,,,



Its nature my dear,,,,, do not worry OK,,,, all of a sudden you will develop into a beautiful young woman,,,,,



do not be scared, do not be so down, just remember we are all different, and we will all grow old together,,,, just some of us get old at different times,,,,, just enjoy life,,, enjoy who you are,,,, and be yourself,,,,, never mind the others OK,,,,, its perfectly normal for you to be like this.....



relax,,,,, it will happen xxx
Don't worry, it will happen soon enough. If you are a vegetarian this could slow things down. Why not have a chat with your Doctor just to put your mind at rest?
"if you are a vegetarian, this can slow things down"



What a load of bull!!!! As long as you eat enough calories per day (roughly 2500 for a teen) and eat a varied diet with all vitamins and minerals included then theres nothing wrong. Eating meat is more likely to make you ill for the volume of bacteria it can harbour and the unsanitary conditions in slaughter housed!



anyway, back to puberty. Your normal, the usual ages for girls to have their first period is between 11 and 16 but can be as early as 8 or 9 (!) or as late as 18, 19. Also, you may just be naturally skinny as well... look at your family, are they skinny too? I was a skinny runt as well when i was your age and I hated it. I filled out a little bit later. Ask your mum, aunt or a sister when she first got her period - that should give you a fair idea when you might start. There's nothing you can do except wait. Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter