Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone only been a few days late but test came out negative?

I have been having light cramps all day today. Does anyone know how long after ovulation does implantation take place?? We have been trying to get pregnant so it is very possible but my hopes are not very high right now because the test was negative. But maybe my levels are just not up there yet. The only other times I was ever late I was pregnant. I have a 2 year old and I had a miscarriage in October. Anyone ever experience this? Thank you all!



Has anyone only been a few days late but test came out negative?home theatre



well it sure sounds like you are pregnant :) usually depending on hcg levels you can test a week after missed period, or even better get a blood test... it can show real low levels of hcg .



implantation can happen from 7-10 days... best wishes to you and yours :)



Has anyone only been a few days late but test came out negative?ballet theater opera theaterJust an update, I was pregnant and I have had a miscarriage once again. Not sure what is going on:( Report It


I was well into my fourth month before I was able to get a positive reading on any pregnancy test with both of my kids.
Implantation starts as soon as you conceive. It takes 7-10 days to complete implantation.



If you are a few days late you should test positive.



It sounds like you ovulated later in this cycle than you think you did. When you ovulate late, you have to wait longer for your period to show up or get a positive pregnancy test.



I would wait a few days and test again if no period.



Good luck.
wait a few more days and test again..or you can just go get a blood test. Good luck!!
Yes, In the past many times..and I was not pregnant..made me really sad..Good luck and lucks of baby dust
I tested 5 days after my missed period and it was negative I tested again the next day and it came out negative again. Now I'm 9 days late but i still think it's because of the flu that I got last week it was a light one but i don't know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter