Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late period, a little worrieD?

Well, I just started getting my period 4 months ago, I was off it for about 3 years due to my eating disorder, but now that Im on a healthy level, Ive been getting periods. However, I am sexually active too, and last week I didnt use a condom for only 3 mins but my boyfriend didnt ***, I know he didnt. Although, latley I have been having a lot of discharge, and its white like before you start your period and its white on my underwear and Ive been having cramps, does that mean Im about to start? or can it be something else? I dont feel sick or anything like that either. Is my stress causing this? I just took an airplane too I dunno if its true or not that airplane flights can do something to your periods, that just may be a myth.



Late period, a little worrieD?regal theater



Take a deep breath and relax i think you answered yourown question stress.You sound really upset go to your local health dept or Dr.Thats your best bet. Good Luck and xmas



Late period, a little worrieD?performing art center opera theater



too long of a story mann
I'm sure it'll come
you could be ovulating not menstruating



you can have cramps during ovulation due the fact that all those eggs are popping out.



Take a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side
idk if u are pergenant or not but next time if u have unprotected sex go to the doctor as soon as possible and get Plan B. it's an emergency contraceptive that can help prevent pregnancy even after u've had unprotected sex.. pleas be careful about this stuff it's serious.
I can't say if you're pregnant or not - that's up to the EPT, or your doctor. Either way, learn from this. You can't trust the boyfriend to take responsibility. He's got only enough blood to run a brain, or his tackle, but not both at the same time. If you're going to be sexually active, YOU have to show that you're mature enough to be responsible for birth control.



If that's too much of a chore for you, keep your legs crossed.
It sounds like you are ovulating. so if you are not wanting to get pregnant be careful
There is a very slim chance you could be pregnant. Your period will come. Just don't stress about it, or it won't. I know from expierence! I stressed about it and I skipped one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter