Saturday, December 5, 2009

I had sex and my periods were late and i olny bleed for 2 days and not as heavy could i be pregant?

a while ago i had sex and i was due for my periods. A while after i bleed for like two days. i though it was my periods at 1st but i relized it was not as heavy or long as normal



and they were also late.



and i have not got my next periods yet



I am confused as being only young



answers would help.



I had sex and my periods were late and i olny bleed for 2 days and not as heavy could i be pregant?theater



Theoretically you can be pregnant BUT you should know that you can become pregnant only if you had sex during ovulation period (see all details in my website). PLUS during 5-7 days before expected menstruation you cannot get pregnant. ALSO you should know that your cycle could be light because of stress (afraid to be pregnant!?!), infection diseases, etc.



Please also check my website where you can find many useful articles and advices. Be sure you will benefit from reading them.



If my answer was helpful to you, please select it. Thank you.



Be Healthy and Happy!



It is strongly recommended to consult your doctor for professional advice. Above mentioned information and recommendations are just general and should be adapted to each person according to personal health indicators and status.



I had sex and my periods were late and i olny bleed for 2 days and not as heavy could i be pregant?london theatre opera theater



If you had sex close to your period date then its less possible to get pregnant, but if you still suspect you are then take a pregnancy test.. good luck
(Did you use protection or the morning after pill?)



Go to the drugstore and buy pregnancy test to be sure. They are cheap and very quick.



I also think that Planned Parenthood or Family Planning offers them for free?



http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ (for locations and more info)



If you ARE pregnant you will most likely need to talk to someone about it. (Family member, counselor, trusted adult.)



Hope everything works out alright!
it really depends on when ur supposed to come on. u'll find that, ur period flow will change from here to there due to the different activites like sports and stuff. ur period may switch up and instead of the first of the month mayb the tenth of the month. what i would do is on the day u are supposed to come on take a test. thats my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter