Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally recieved my period today....4 days late....have any of you been on Nuvra Ring???

had'nt got my period since I stopped the pastch last month...so I took a hpt when it was two days late....it was negative....so I finally got my period today thank god!!!!!!!! I can finally start my Nuvra Ring..........and I also got a new job yesterday.................well I was just wondering if any of you haveany advice on Nuvra ring or stories..............serious answers only



Finally recieved my period today....4 days late....have any of you been on Nuvra Ring???state theatre



I've been using the NuvaRing for almost 2 years now, and it is the absolute best! When I first started using it I was having trouble because it kept starting to slide out, but the doc showed me that I wasn't getting it positioned just right. Once I got that figured out, I haven't had any problems. The only time I've really noticed it was in one position during sex, but the doc said I could take it out as long as it was back in within three hours. Also, it popped out during sex a couple of times, but that's not a big deal. You just pop it back in and keep going! I did notice, though, that my period started later when I took out the ring than it did with the patch or the pill. I would start my period on the day after the pack ended, but with the ring my period starts about four days after I take the ring out. Good luck, and if you need any other advice on the ring, feel free to e-mail me!



Finally recieved my period today....4 days late....have any of you been on Nuvra Ring???theater opera theater



I JUST SLID MINE IN LAST NIGHT...I'VE HEARD GOOD STORIES ABOUT THEM EVEN MY DOCTOR USES THEM...SO THEY MUST WORK...
You should be good to go, you're supposed to start it for the first time ever during your period if I remember right--it's been a long time! I've been on it 5 years, love it...just remember to mark your calendar and/or set some kind of alarm to remind you to take it in and out. Enjoy!
Yes I took Nuvaring. It's ok, but it sucked for me because you're supposed to take it out for the week of your period and my period was a little late so I had to put it back in when I finished my period! Horrible! But it works well and nothing bad happened to me, but I stopped taking it because I heard a story of a girl who had a heartattack or something because of nuvaring. But those things rarely happen. I don't know if you can wear a tampon with it though, I never tried but I figured it wouldn't work. Also when having sex, my boyfriend said it hurt him, so it's all up to you. Good luck!
I was on the Nuva for a year and LOVED it. I took it out every third Sunday, I'd start my period that Thursday (almost to the minute every month) and my period would be gone by that Saturday night. It's so easy and the side effects are slim to none because the horomones go directly into the vagina. I didn't gain any weight and had no problem remembering it.



It's as effective as any other birth control (about 95%) and it's so simple to use. You're going to love it, I bet.



The only thing is your period can take a few days to start, after you remove it, and it may not be gone by the next Sunday you're supposed to re-insert it. Insert it on the next Sunday anyway (bleeding or not) and your period should end a couple of days later.



You may have some spotting in the first few months of use, it's normal, and heavy discharge (clear), and that's normal as well.



Good luck, I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter