Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've Been Sick For The Past 4 mornings, I was 10 days late last month, and 3 or 4 this month..?

Why Could this be?



Yes i am sexually active, and have been.



But normally when im late, im only late by day or two.



I've also been feeling REALLY sick in the mornings, and its hard to get out of bed.



All i ever feel like doing is sleeping.



I've slept ALOT in the past couple of days, and i cant stay up as late as i usually do.



Im not sure if its some kind of flu or virus, or what it is, but it makes my stomach hurt and it make me feel like im going to vomit.



I also partied over the weekend. I had tequilla for the first time and i had smirnoff. Im not sure if this may have something to do with it. .



but... does anyone have any ideas???



I've Been Sick For The Past 4 mornings, I was 10 days late last month, and 3 or 4 this month..??the grand theater



I would suggest before you go partying again you take a pregnancy test. This was exactly what I was like when I got pregnant both times. I couldn't get enough sleep. I never had morning sickness, but I suggest keeping some saltines next to your bed. Before you get up and move around chow on a couple of those and see if that doesn't help. You should be late enough that if you are pregnant it has a strong chance of showing up on a home pregnancy test. If you don't want to stop the partying though.....I would suggest not having a baby. Use a condom!



I've Been Sick For The Past 4 mornings, I was 10 days late last month, and 3 or 4 this month..??soap opera opera theater



Pregnancy.......
i think you know what the answer is! i know it may seem scary but you do need to take a pregnancy test, thats the only way you can be certain, and tell whoever you've been sexually active with, you shouldnt have to go through this alone. good luck xxx
You are probably pregant. Since you have missed your period it is time to take a test. Make sure the man who concieved this baby knows to. I am very happy for you, but I hope you are at the right age to a responsible mother. IF you need any help please e-mail me. It is on my page.
You could be pregant, pregnancy tests don't always come out right, especailly if you're not that far along. Make a doctors appointment! if it's not pregnancy, then I'm clueless, but your doctor will know better. Even if you're SURE it's not pregnancy, then go to the doctors to find out what it acctually is.
you can get an abortion, if you're pregnant, and tell your sex mate about it, USE A CONDOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter