Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late Period?

I'm 14 and I my last period started on February 14th, and anded on Feb 23rd.



It's March 29th and I still haven't had it.



I'm getting really worried.



This has happened to me before and everything has been fine...



But i have a HUGE day tomorrow and a HUGE day the next day and it would NOT be good for me to start and have terrible cramps... is there anything i could do and should i worry about something being wrong with me?



Late Period?opera score



theres nothin wrong with u u r just having a late period or u might be skippin a month its perfectly normal just in case it starts 2morow wear a pad



Late Period?musicals opera theater



no u are a new bleeder so it will be iregular for awhile--dont worry try and relax more--masturbating will help--healthy for u too enjoy
you are still in the first phase



periods coming irregularly



wear a panty liner and keep



a pad or tampon in your purse



cant lose on that idea
The only thing you have to worry about is being pregnant. However if this impossible then there is no reason to be worried. It is totally normal for girls your age. You might want to see a doctor he might suggest u take birth control to be regular.



If you get cramps then just take 2 Advil's and the cramps will go away.



If I were you, I wouldn't wear white pants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter