Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it okay for a married man to go home late or early in the morning like 3am just to hang-out with

please help me or give me some advise. am i just to selfish if a argue with my husband for going late at night or even early in the morning just to hang out with friends instead of spending time with his family. he also got mad at me %26amp; he said that i dnt trust him. for me trust is another case what am i after is that he sholud prioritized his family more than anything else like what i always do. It really hurts me so much when he go homes late. pls help me how to handle this and pls give me some advise. thank's %26amp; god bless to all readers...



Is it okay for a married man to go home late or early in the morning like 3am just to hang-out with friends?sheet music



depends on what "both" people in the relationship define as "okay".



Is it okay for a married man to go home late or early in the morning like 3am just to hang-out with friends?state theatre opera theater



it depends
If he just go out one in while i think is ok ( we need our spaces).. but if it is often is definitly not a ok. :-P



He needs to understand that he is a married guy and the single life is in the past !!!



Good Luck.
Well I think it'll be ok if you tell your wife exactly what you're doing and call her telling her goodnight and that you're thinking of her.
Sounds kind of disrespectful on his end. Friends are fine..but priorities need to be addressed. After discussing how you feel..maybe try asking him how he would feel if the situation were reversed and you were coming home at 3 am. Bet he wouldn't like that much....I would put my foot down.
you are not selfish.If this only happens on occasion its fine,But
nope. he owes commitment to you and the rest of the family.
This is my opinion and that only but I would have a fit if my husband came in at 3am. Hanging out with his buddies to 12 or so everynow and then is one thing but making a habit out of it is another. Also, tell him to imagine you doing everything he is doing. Would he like that? If not maybe he needs to rethink what he is doing
No I do not think it is okay that he is doing this. Once in a while a Friday night out with the guys is okay. Sometimes your piorties are not someone else's. I suggest that when you are calm tell him in a non personalizing way like "it hurts me' Not "it makes me angry when YOU" Try not to accuse him otherwise he will become defensive and then angry and you will get no where. Then just talk to him let him know how you feel.
I (sort of) have this problem with my wife. I feel as though I've given her most of my spare time. My friends definitely come second. I sometimes feel that she has trust issues, and these issues really do hinder the relationship i have with my friends. But she does come first, and always will. Tell him to put himself in your shoes. Maybe do it to him every now and then, although that would just probably lead to an argument. I hope you don't have trust issues. Those tend to kill most relationships. Good luck
When you say family, is there children?



If there is, he needs to get his butt home, what if something happened to one of the kids, would he like not being there to take care of the situation? Where's daddy, Doesn't he love us is why he's gone? Respect the kiddies, they deserve it.



No children? Does he ever ask you to go with him? If he does, you should go once in a while to really find out what's going on that he needs to stay out that late.



He never asks you to go? Watch out, 2 possibles here, he doesn't want you around so he might be doing something (or someone) that you wouldn't approve of, OR he doesn't want to keep you out late when you're not wanting to stay out that late, but he wants to fish, play cards, or whatever he's doing for a long time.



If it bothers you because you think he's doing wrong, show up where he's at and ask him if he would like something from where you're going to (name a nearby restaurant) and was close by(shows love), you couldn't sleep and had a craving for (name a dish). Also you could tell him you need somebody at home in the bed and would really love for it to be him!



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter