Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've been starting my menstrual period late for 1 year and 6 months now?

hello since i hade a misscarige (i got pregnant and was going grate up to the 6 month) and ever sice i keep having late periods, me and my husband have been trying to consive for 6 months now but no sucsess,can any body help me, i am desperate.



I've been starting my menstrual period late for 1 year and 6 months now?sheet music



I would say this is something to see your Dr about. Your periods should have returned to normal by now and it sounds like your body hasn't fully recovered from the baby. Call your Dr and make an appt to get blood tests run. When your period is late it is hard to know when you are ovulating and if you were to become pregnant.



I've been starting my menstrual period late for 1 year and 6 months now?state theatre opera theater



What do you mean by late periods? Not every woman has 28 day cycles. Mine before I conceived my second when "normal" were 35-37 days adn still perfectly fine FOR ME. Worry more about them beign regualr than any certain number of days long. Good luck to you@



If its just that they are different from before the baby, that is normal, my cycles changed after both of mine. After my second I was more regular than I had EVER been in my life startign right at 6 weeks post partum, even though I was breastfeeding!
gone to a gynocologist latley?



bet she can tell ya everything you need to know.
I'm sorry you are so sad. I also had a miscarriage, and it was devastating, especially when people would so inconsiderately say things like "Oh you are so young, you have plenty of time to have kids." But to me my baby died.



PLEASE go see your OB/GYN! your doctor can help you understand what is going on with your body.
I think you should maybe check to see if the time from the start of one period and the start of the next is now consistent. I know you said that you are always "late". Compared to what? Maybe your cycle has just increased in length. Do a search for "ovulation calculator". There are a few free websites that will calculate when you should be ovulating and even give an approximate due date. Good luck!
sounds to me like somehting serious, if you hav been tyring, im guessing you can no longer have children, im sorry, but go to the doctor
go to gyn and find out problem you could just be stressing about it too much.relax
hmm. your doctor can do some blood test on your hormone levels i think.. to see if there is an issue w/ your body or his. Are you trying to conceive during the time of ovulation???
Everything is not fine if your period keeps coming late. Pregnancy can sometimes cause other problems. Please go in for some blood tests. Have them check your thyroid and hormone levels. Giving you a pelvic exam isn't going to detect these things, you need more than that. If your current GYN won't do it, please seek another opinion.



Good luck.
I am so sorry. You should definitely use your MD ...but I would think an acupuncturist would help with the non explained.....there is so much hope seek all treatments...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter