Saturday, December 5, 2009

Husband had vasectomy 9 years-i have-late period-tender/firmer breast-frequent peeing-food makes sic

almost week late on period-and no sign of it coming anytime soon--it has always been on time ever sence i had it-I toke a pregnacy test it said no- there is only a 1% chance that I can get pregnant from my husband-i have tender and firmer breast than normal-- i am going to the rest room alot- food makes me want to throw up- my husband said that i have been acting weird also.(only 22 years old). i really dont know what it could be-



Husband had vasectomy 9 years-i have-late period-tender/firmer breast-frequent peeing-food makes sick/no vomitconcert tickets



Your chances of being pregnant by your husband are small but not zero. See your doctor. If you are pregnant, then have hubby tested for sperm. I know of a couple where a pregnancy resulted 11 years after his vasectomy (very uncommon). Had they tested hubby for sperm immediately, instead of waiting for baby's birth and dna test, they would still be married.



Husband had vasectomy 9 years-i have-late period-tender/firmer breast-frequent peeing-food makes sick/no vomittheater seating opera theater



It is not impossible that after Vasectomy the tubes re-join. Its very rare though - so you could just be pregnant but it may well be something else. Why not see your DR?
I doubt you would be pregnant 9 years after a vasectomy so it might be something else???
It is not impossible for you to become pregnant after your husband has a vasectomy. Highly improbable but the chance is still there.



You should see your doctor right away. Not only for care for you but to make sure your husband is OK. I do not know a lot about vasectomy's but if the tubes did some how grow back- there might be other health issues? It is just better to be safe than sorry.



Good Luck!
It may be too early to show up on a pregnancy test. I would check with your doctor or a clinic and get a blood test. But yes you can get pregnant. My boyfriend had a vasectomy 3 years ago and I am now 9 weeks pregnant. So there is that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter