Saturday, December 5, 2009

I haven got my period. 1 week late..?

i did use the condom wen i had sex, but i haven got my period yet.. i took 2 tests already its all neg. im a week late already.. im so scared. i tried eating lots of heaty food still i haven got my period. pls help.



I haven got my period. 1 week late..?performing arts center



Stress can affect hormonal levels in the body that can delay your period.



It could be that you've worried yourself into a stress-related delay. But, if you still haven't gotten it in 1 week, see your doctor for a blood test, which can detect smaller levels of the pregnancy hormone that a home test can.



I haven got my period. 1 week late..?sunshine opera theater



its just a week dear..relax....also if ur partner is with u then y the worry..are u under-aged?



by the way, which condom did ya use?
Stop being scared. Stress is one of the factors that delay the period. Relax. If you had any analgesic or anti-inflammatory drug, it might be reason. It also happens if you lost weight. Be cool....
Okay don't panic if it was ur first time sometimes u don't get a period I didn't and I wasn't pregnant but sometimes stress can make you late and if ur really stressed out about it this can happen. Also being only one week late u can sometimes get a false negative, my best advice to u is calm down and if you don't get u period within the next couple of weeks take another pregnancy test and if it too comes up negative go to the doctor explain what is happening and ask for a blood not a urine test and if it's still negative then you can go from there.
If you are really pregnant,it will take about 10days to give a positive urine for pregnancy test,preferably on a morming specimen.



If you are not pregnant,then you are not pregnant and should be able to wait for a while and check again.Missing a period even for months is not uncommon especially you have some reasons to become anxious.



Check urine again in a week.
Who's the daddy !!
...maybe you was in a stress-situation..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter