Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two weeks of cramping before starting my period two weeks late?

I was two weeks late starting my period (started today), but i started having cramps at the normal time. also, i've had other symptoms such as sore breasts and being tired. I am definitely not pregnant -- i thought i was but the blood test was negative. i had a faint pos home test, but i looked later %26amp; it was close to expiring and may not have been stored ideally. Also, I don't know if this is relavent, but i am in the middle of being treated for bacterial vaginosis, and several months ago I found out I had trichomonas %26amp; was treated, along with my husband (whom I鈥檝e been monogomouse with since we got together 15 months ago. also, this is my first cycle off the pill, so i'm thinking that would be most likely to be affecting it. but the fact that i've been cramping for over 2 weeks doesn't seem right. could it be a sign of a condition, or is it just my body trying to get itself back on track after being on the pill for over a year? why the cramping for so long? (%26amp; it's not severe or anything, just normal cramps) anyone know?



Two weeks of cramping before starting my period two weeks late?chinese theater



It could be either. At one point in my life because of a medication I was on was affecting my hormones oddly enough that my periods were getting late but my cramps or normal pms symptoms started at a normal time.



At another point in my life when I was no longer on that medication the early cramps were actually my bladder causing me pain.



Since you had BV that is a possibility.



Also, it could be a combination.



You need to talk to your doctor about this. There are a number of possibilities and it takes tests to know for sure.



I hope you feel better soon. Something to think about....was the pain pretty much the same during those 2 weeks? Do you still have it did it get worse? How severe is the pain 1-10?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter