Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blood and hpt. neg but still 2weeks late?

hi well i really don鈥瞭 remember when was my last period but i kno wor a fact it was not after the 11 of feb. im very regular 28-29 days and well im late i took a beta blood test 6 days after my missed period but it was neg then a hpt 13 days after and it was negaive 2 but no period im ok no stress in my life have a very nice life to be exact so what can it be my friend told me that she was 2 moths pregant and all her hpt were still negaive what should i do she also said to get a u/s done but if im pregant then i will just be 6 weeks will it show up??



Blood and hpt. neg but still 2weeks late?musicals



Yes it will show and at 6 weeks heart beat will be heard



so have the U/S done if you are not pregnant



than the doc will have to give you pill to make your period come



I am in same boat as you, except that I am not 2weeks yet and it is the first time this happen to me (late %26amp; not been pregnant)



Good luck



Blood and hpt. neg but still 2weeks late?opera songs opera theater



I would suggest going to get another blood test. There have been cases where your hormones weren't strong enough to determine weather or not you are pregnant. If that test shows up neg as well you are probably on a abnormal cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter