Thursday, December 10, 2009

Were Video Games Way Better In The Late 80's to early 90's(1985-1990)?

Ok, people, if you play video games, I could really use your help on a topic that i've been thinking a lot about lately. Is it just me or do video just unoriginal and sucky now. I think that they are just realistic because they are obligated to be, and sadly the game suffers many casualities. Fun is at the top of that [long] list.



I am 23 now so here me out people. I grew up durring an age where games like Castlevania, Mega Man, and Zelda were just surfacing. These games prove that they have staying power. I mean will we even know what these game are like 10-15 years or even remember them? The reason is that kids don't understand how we got to where we are now in terms of video gaming graphics. It's unfortunate that they missed the evoulution. Although, I missed the evolution of gaming in the 70's. Regaurdless, I wouldn't trade growing up in the late 80's for anything because we that these games had something about them...fun factor. Let me know what you think...



Were Video Games Way Better In The Late 80's to early 90's(1985-1990)?pacific theater



Well, I think they were unique back then and a sort of novelty. Current games are all built on the successes of the past ones, so I don't really think they're any less fun. Granted I don't play much, but I watch my kids play occasionally and am amazed at the complexities. I think you're probably being nostalgic, but hey, there's nothing wrong with that. I still listen to a lot of the same music that was played in the 70's, because I like it better and it brings back good memories.



Were Video Games Way Better In The Late 80's to early 90's(1985-1990)?phantom of the opera opera theaterFunny how both the original answer and a comment I made were deleted. Thought police tactics? I feel the same way he does. Oldies but goodies rule from games to movies to music. Nearly everything in pop culture was better in the past. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter