Thursday, December 10, 2009

I was 2 wks late for my period...in between those 2 wks i was spotting..then a week later i got my p

it wasnt heavy like usual it lasted 7 days but it was lighter than normal..about 4days ago i vomitted in the middle of the night and for 2 days on i wasnt feeling 2 good.Is it possible i could be pregnant even though i had my period?? im so nervous 2 take a pregnacy test because im afraid of getting disappointed again



I was 2 wks late for my period...in between those 2 wks i was spotting..then a week later i got my period...?ms stress



OK, i know im a male, but my girlfriend has done this plenty of times. A big reason why you are spotting is because you are worrying so muc, dont be so scared. You had your period only 2 weeks late, no big deal at all. My GF has been 3 weeks late before and spotted in between that time, nothing happened, I cant say your 100% not pregnant, but a I can tell you I have been in this situation at least a dozen times..... No worries.



I was 2 wks late for my period...in between those 2 wks i was spotting..then a week later i got my period...?home theater system opera theater



ok so first take a test JUST to put your mind at ease. many doctors will do it for free. second, you didnt say how old you are but if you have only been having your period for a few years it is very common for spotting to occur between periods this happens to many of us. also if you get a test at the doctor you can also ask about the spotting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter