Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why do I get my e-mails late?

often my e-mails arrive hours, sometimes a couple of days late! Same problem when I receive them. WHY?? Is this my fault or my ISP? (wanadoo broadband)



hope you can help,Peter



Why do I get my e-mails late?paramount theater



cause you is using second class stamps!! seriously though, it sounds as if your isp cannot cope with large flows of traffic, if you are using dial up - change to broadband, if you are using broadband, contact your isp and tell them of this problem , if they fob you off with long words, excuses etc... say the magic words.. cancel my service please. there are so many good deals out there so get someone better!



Why do I get my e-mails late?theatre opera theater



isp problem
Check your firewall.
It's a ISP Problem. Contact your ISP provider. Contact their Tech Support.
because you do
ISP problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter