Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am I taking the GRE's too late?

I'm taking the GRE on November 20th, and I want to hopefully attend grad school by fall 2007. Am I taking the GRE's too late, and can I still retake them? I heard some schools tentatively accept you and wait for you to get a sufficient GRE score.



Am I taking the GRE's too late?performing arts center



Hey babe.



I took my GRE in october, the reason being, I'M thinking of going to grad school in the fall of 07 as well. YOU WANT TO GET YOUR TESTING outta the way, because I just got my scores now in November,



secondly, with things like letters or reccs, statement of purpose..LIFE, app fees, the testing centers filling, these variables are huge and should be addressed. I think you can still take it, the QUESTION is, getting it done and being done with it ya know.



The earlier the better.



GRAD SCHOOL is a bit different, you have to have the whole package at once. UCLA GRAD, SCI-ARC- yale, all of these schools, you need to have a completed admission package to be even be considerd, so get it done and get that to the admissions now.



Talk soon.



Am I taking the GRE's too late?sunshine opera theater



Most grad schools have an application deadline around January 1st-February 15th. If you take your GRE on Nov. 20th, your scores will still arrive on time before the deadline.



However, if you do poorly, that doesn't give you much time to retake the test. You would have to take it again during the first week in December and that is cutting it pretty close. Just make sure to do your best the first time and really prepare for it.



Good luck - I just took the GRE last week.
be prepared with the other application requirement documents.



Once u finish gre exam, immediately u can just post the documents to the respective schools.



I know it is difficult to prep for gre and to take care of application. But since you are taking gre a bit late, and getting recos and transcripts take some time, I would suggest do them parallely.



So that you dont miss the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter