Thursday, December 10, 2009

Need Help finding out who sings these late 90's house songs..chicago!?

Ok, if you are from chicago, they would play these on B96 on the late night house mixes. I have a tape from it and I want to purchase the songs, but have no clue who sings them! Please help if you know! Yahoo answers has always come through for me! lol!



1. " I'm alive, the man with a second face...."



2. " I'm feeling horny.....come feel the vibe, let the horns get you high.....Hey, i'm feeling horny"



3. " work that booty do it right, bounce it up and down all night, feel my body touch me soft, now you got me going on"



4. Mallorca



Sorry, that's all the info I have...lyrics!????



Need Help finding out who sings these late 90's house songs..chicago!?comedy show



try asking in the music section

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter