Thursday, December 10, 2009

Late Night Advice Please to something I can't stop thinking of?

I met a really nice guy like a month ago. Everything was fine at first but I'm in college and I work so I barely had time to see him. And on my free times on the weekends I like to go out with my girls. At first everything was great but you could tell he was getting upset by the fact I barely had time for him and we got into a couple of arguements. He called me out of my name once. Anyway he used to call me all day everyday then this past saturday he didnt call at all. I tried to call that night and he didn't answer. He texted me and said that him and his roommate got into it and that he had moved a little further away. I kept trying to call and he would not answer. I think he was with another woman. Any how he asked could he move in with me and I said no because it's not good timing. He has not called me since. What should I do? I really like this guy alot and think about him all the time. He was everything I wanted in a man but should I let it go?



Late Night Advice Please to something I can't stop thinking of?headache



Hey,



He sounds like he's not wrapped to tightly. Kind of moody too. He likes to put pressure on you too. Stay focused on your life first. Anyone who wants to move in after only a month has some problems, like he just needs a place to stay.



You should get to know him a lot better before deciding he's so great. This relationship is far too young to make any big decisions. If he truly liked you he'd quit acting so childish. I'd be a bit wary of this one. Take your time. In one month he may appear to be everything you want in a man but this bizarre behavior may indicate some things that are NOT what you want in a man.



Good Luck



Late Night Advice Please to something I can't stop thinking of?paramount theater opera theater



Situations change people. It seems to me like u to are just going in different paths. If he is worth, stick it out, but u have to decide
You should let this guy go before the drama begins. Your already busy, I'm tellin you he will this up for you, especially if he's already complaining and being an ***-whole by calling you out of your name. You should give him the 2 fingers.



GoodLuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter