Saturday, December 5, 2009

Late period, worried I could be pregnant, not sure if contraceptives worked or not?

I used a today sponge last Saturday, and at first thought things were ok, but when I went to take it out, it had shifted. I had slept overnight with it in, so maybe that is when, but to be on the safe side I got Plan B on Monday morning. When I think about it, together they should be very effective, but I haven't had my period yet, and I've been so stressed that I haven't slept the past two nights. My boyfriend is also stressed, and we're just waiting for my period to start. Waiting is extremely stressful. My boyfriend is very worried too, and is assuming the worst until my period happens.



I would like to know if combining use of a contraceptive sponge, I'll say with effectiveness percent of typical use, since I don't know if it stayed in place, and the effectiveness of the emergency contraceptive could effectively protect me from getting pregnant.



Late period, worried I could be pregnant, not sure if contraceptives worked or not?ballet theater



hello,



if you want read something about pregnancy



i just come accross this blog which may help you :-



Late period, worried I could be pregnant, not sure if contraceptives worked or not?chicago theater opera theater



most of contraceptives work only about 90-99 percent of not conceiving.
Consult your parents and your physician or obgyn,



not strangers on a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter