Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am a month and a half late for my period?

i am so worried that i might be pregnant. I had intercourse on december 1 or around that time....it was the last day of my period so i guess i was less fertile which means the chance of me gettin pregnant is really low...besides that we used condom. i usually get my period around 26 of each month but i did not get it in december. so i am a month and almost 2weeks late...



p.s i went to the doctor on december 12 and i tested negative but i guess it was too soon to determine any signs of pregnancy



I am a month and a half late for my period?opera ticket



It could just be stress, or you could have an off month. But yeah, December 12th seems way too soon to determine.



Try going back again, it's been over a month so it should be clearer now.



I am a month and a half late for my period?pacific theater opera theater



Take another test. If your period doesn't start and you are not pregnant, then you need to be evaluated by the gyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter