Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you hate it,when people are late,if you arrange a night out or other event?

when they dont ring or text you to say i will be late and when they get there,they just carry on as if nothing is wrong,is this rude or what,has this happened to you.



Do you hate it,when people are late,if you arrange a night out or other event?playhouse



i think its rude to ,, im always early and boss and friends know this so if ever i was late they all knew something was wrong!! its common curtesy to let someone know your going to be late or at least appologise when it happens xxxxxxx



Do you hate it,when people are late,if you arrange a night out or other event?plays opera theater



gah, i completely despise people like that



either be on time and show up



or tell me ahead of time that you'll be late to re-arrange the time or that you cant make it so I can stop wasting time %26gt;:/



its happened to me before



and its become one of my pet peeves
it all depends upon how late they are. 20 minutes is okay, but, 45 minutes is not good
People who are chronically late show they have no respect for my time. Call ahead and change the time, and for God's sake, don't try to laugh it off each time you are late. Thats even worse.



I pride myself on being on time, and its not that difficult.
I am always the one doing this to people. I do believe it is rude, but it is just a bad habit for me. I don't like to be rushed at all. I am the type of person that needs a lot of time to do whatever I do. I would rather do things on my own and set my own time to do it. That way, I don't have to worry about being late or holding someone up.
Lets put it this way: unless they give me a damn good excuse for being late, I tell them right out this will be the LAST time they go with me. As a matter of fact, I just go without them. Same goes for dinner. I eat on time. They are late, they are out of luck. Too bad.
My ex of 2 years was late for everything.. movies, concerts, dinner dates, family reunions. It p*ssed me off to no end.



Being on time means that the event is important to you. One of my coworkers is habitually late and she drives everyone crazy. It is thoughtless and shows that you lack motivation.
Yes it is very rude and it has happened to me. However, sometimes things happen which are beyond our control and if someone shows up late and act like nothing is wrong with no explanation, they don't get another invitation to anything from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter