Thursday, December 10, 2009

Could all these things make my period late?

I had DVT 5 weeks ago and stayed in hospital for 2 weeks. I had my period that first week i was in. I had many different drugs and medication, and now i am on warfarin. I also had to come off the pill 5 weeks ago because of the DVT and PE.



My period is 5 days late. I have had sex since but we always use protection (i am in a long term relationship). I worry im pregnant, i am a huge worrier though...until i find another form we have been using condoms. Is it likely im pregnant? Writing all this out it seems unlikely but i still worry. I just want my period to come! Im only 18. Any advice or reassurance would be great, im gonna get a test v soon.



Could all these things make my period late?performing arts



Hi. Certainly stress and illness can all affect the menstrual cycle but to be on the safe side get a test. I wish you well



Could all these things make my period late?binoculars opera theater



take a test its that easy you can get them from anywhere but your periods may be late for loads of reasons 1 stress 2 medication or 3 just worry from thinking your pregnant good luck nd b u b i

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter